United Public Employees of California, Local 792
Serving Those Who Serve Our Communities
1800 Park Marina Drive, Redding, CA 96001
530-245-1890 ** Toll Free 800-241-1890 ** Fax 530-246-1651
GENERAL EMPLOYEES OF MONTEREY (GEM) AT IMPASSE!
Ryan Heron, Labor Relations Representative for UPEC 792 announced the General Employees of Monterey has recently declared an impasse in contract negotiations.
Please see attached press release regarding the GEM impasse and several other relevant documents as well, including:
· GEM’s vote of no confidence letter in HR Director Gina Donnelly, which was recently sent to the City Council, other bargaining unit leaders in the City, and the City Manager
· The City’s response to the Union's last offer
· The City’s last best final offer (package proposal B coversheet)
· GEM’s last best final offer
· The Financial analysis of the City paid for by GEM referenced in our LBFO.
An Impasse Meeting was held September 12th and did not result in a settlement. The parties have agreed to move the impasse to mediation.
Stay tuned for updates as this impasse progresses!
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
GEM PRESS RELEASE 09.07.2016
VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE 08.31.2016
CITY LETTER TO GEM 09.06.2016
CITY PACKAGE PROPOSAL B 06.16.2016
DECLARATION OF IMPASSE AND NOTICE OF FINAL OFFER 08.31.2016
TIMOTHY REILLY FINANCIAL ANALYISS 06.06.2016
Steve Allen, Labor Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org - 530-604-4874
Margi Perotti, Executive Board Member, email@example.com
Ryan Heron, Labor Rep., firstname.lastname@example.org – 530-949-3801
Christine Perry, Field Op Asst., email@example.com - 530-949-4055